Posts Tagged 25
Here is my week 5 Top 25
4. Boise State
8. South Carolina
10. Oklahoma State
12. Florida State
17. Virgina Tech
18. South Florida
20. Georgia Tech
21. michigan state
22. Arizona State
24. Mississippi State
25. Ohio State
1. My favorite Bible verse is Jeremiah 29:11.
2. As a kid I was obsessed with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and NKOTB.
3. I had braces from the summer before 5th grade until mid way through 7th grade…
4. I have never been skiing or snowboarding.
5. I love being on the water more than being on land.
6. I used to wear Happy Meal boxes on my head and play the piano. (This was not last week)
7. I love quotes and motivational speakers.
8. I wouldn’t admit that I wanted to work in Extension until I was in grad school.
9. I have had the same cell phone number since 1999.
10. I drink a gallon of Gatorade every two days…Fruit Punch and Riptide Rush are my faves.
11. I know CPR and how to use an AED.
12. At 4-H camp we had fun teasing Danny “The Bathroom Nazi”…we also got him kicked out of camp.
13. I would like a tattoo…but pass out at the sight on needles.
14. I sing in my truck to the radio and into the shampoo bottle in the shower.
15. I could listen to music 24/7/365.
16. I am deathly afraid of the movie ‘Storm of the Century’ but yet I own it.
17. I refused to watch ET until I was 15.
18. I was once interested in having the Navy pay for medical school…both of those dreams died about the same time…
19. I played with Legos this past summer not knowing I would be doing that for the foreseeable future.
20. I’m working on letting go and letting God.
21. Someday I would like to publish a book.
22. I want to learn how to surf on the North Shore in Hawaii.
23. I wanted to teach so I could coach…
24. My grandma has already told me that I will have all boys when I have children.
25. For me, the journey is more important than the end result.