1. It’s 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
Having a great time
2. What’s the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
??? I think my computer anit-virus renewal…
3. What do your bank checks look like?
Ohio State Alumni background
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
My King Ave. UMC shirt…I got it when I played on the softball team there before I moved to Nebraska…such a fun time!
6. What color is your toothbrush?White and red
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
Ohio State Football stuff…what more do you want to know.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
Fazoli’s last night with Mark. It was good…I was kind of bummed that they didn’t bring us more breadsticks…maybe they’ve done away with that but I was still bummed.
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
Abbey! She turns 8 today!
10. What is your worst bad habit?
Biting my finger nails
11. Name a magazine to which you subscribe?
The only one I subscribe to is Backpacker…and I’m letting that run out because I read it online more than I read it when I get it in the mail.
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
The number to Stop-Inn so I could order pizza for the kids on Thursday
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
16. Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used?
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
Which ever one is closest to my foot
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
My keys…but that is a daily occurrence
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
22. Your favorite board game?
23. What was the last board game you played?
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
Husker Auto…after it was shipped from Canada
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
Witness To Your Life by Laura McKenna
26. You’re sad, who can cheer you up easily?
Ashley, Mark, Kristin, Kris, Jessie, Shane
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
Laundry and dusting
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
Grilled after being marinated in Italian dressing
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
Strawberry filled vanilla