Archive for February, 2009
Since I keep getting tagged…you get to read 25 more things!
1. I wouldn’t trade my 11 years in 4-H for anything in the world.
2. Sometimes I wonder how I was blessed with so many wonderful people.
3. I would quit my job and move to the coast in a second if I knew I could afford to do it.
4. I have over 30 pairs of shoes and about 20 bags(purses, gym bags, book bags, etc.).
5. I would really like to play a volleyball game against Misty and Kerri…I am sure I would lose horribly!
6. I want to go to the Daytona 500
7. I’ve never rode a horse, and honestly have little desire to do so.
8. I would like to ride a bull though.
9. I’m an introvert, many people don’t believe that.
10. My dentist once told me I have a small mouth…my family says that I use it to its full potential.
11. I have owned a vehicle made by each of the 3 major domestic manufacturers….a Ford, a Dodge and a Chevy…I like my Chevy the best.
12. I still have my first truck…1984 Ford Ranger
13. I love ALF
14. I could watch Anne of Green Gables over and over and over.
15. I like war movies, sports movies and documentaries.
16. I like to read the book before seeing the movie.
17. I have watched ER since it began, and will not know what to do with myself after April 2nd.
18. I wanted to be a doctor so I could find George Clooney and make out with him in the closet.
19. My cousin and I have the same middle name, although they are spelled differently.
20. I hate doing dishes and dusting
21. My school colors have always included red- HS- Red and Gray, Undergrad- Scarlet and Grey, Grad- Scarlet and Cream
22. When I was 16 I wanted a Chevy truck, when I was 18 I wanted a Dodge, when I was 24, I bought a Chevy
23. I have a scar above my eyelid because I fell and cracked it on the piano bench at home.
24. When I was 4, I fell off of a float during the Canal Days parade and it ran me over…I didn’t cry or get hurt. My mom cried though.
25. I rolled off the table when I was just learning how to roll myself over. Explains a lot doesn’t it! 🙂
70 posts! Not a normal post to celebrate but heck, I’ve been at this blog address longer than others before!
Nothing too profound, but yesterday I actually enjoyed my job and actually got to do it. Alone! Well not alone, alone, but without M. It was great to know that I was in charge and C was only there if I needed something.
Today in church, the pastor talked about how we all hear sermon’s differently than they are delivered because God is working through the pastor to allow us to hear the things we need to hear. He does that for everyone in the church, which just amazes me. There are at least 150 people, all hearing the same sermon, but yet it is different. It speaks to our hearts and minds differently. And its weird that sometimes the sermon doesn’t hit me until Thursday afternoon! Hopefully this weeks doesn’t take that long to sink in!
This is just funny and has nothing to do with anything I posted!