Since I keep getting tagged…you get to read 25 more things!
1. I wouldn’t trade my 11 years in 4-H for anything in the world.
2. Sometimes I wonder how I was blessed with so many wonderful people.
3. I would quit my job and move to the coast in a second if I knew I could afford to do it.
4. I have over 30 pairs of shoes and about 20 bags(purses, gym bags, book bags, etc.).
5. I would really like to play a volleyball game against Misty and Kerri…I am sure I would lose horribly!
6. I want to go to the Daytona 500
7. I’ve never rode a horse, and honestly have little desire to do so.
8. I would like to ride a bull though.
9. I’m an introvert, many people don’t believe that.
10. My dentist once told me I have a small mouth…my family says that I use it to its full potential.
11. I have owned a vehicle made by each of the 3 major domestic manufacturers….a Ford, a Dodge and a Chevy…I like my Chevy the best.
12. I still have my first truck…1984 Ford Ranger
13. I love ALF
14. I could watch Anne of Green Gables over and over and over.
15. I like war movies, sports movies and documentaries.
16. I like to read the book before seeing the movie.
17. I have watched ER since it began, and will not know what to do with myself after April 2nd.
18. I wanted to be a doctor so I could find George Clooney and make out with him in the closet.
19. My cousin and I have the same middle name, although they are spelled differently.
20. I hate doing dishes and dusting
21. My school colors have always included red- HS- Red and Gray, Undergrad- Scarlet and Grey, Grad- Scarlet and Cream
22. When I was 16 I wanted a Chevy truck, when I was 18 I wanted a Dodge, when I was 24, I bought a Chevy
23. I have a scar above my eyelid because I fell and cracked it on the piano bench at home.
24. When I was 4, I fell off of a float during the Canal Days parade and it ran me over…I didn’t cry or get hurt. My mom cried though.
25. I rolled off the table when I was just learning how to roll myself over. Explains a lot doesn’t it! 🙂