1. My favorite Bible verse is Jeremiah 29:11.
2. As a kid I was obsessed with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and NKOTB.
3. I had braces from the summer before 5th grade until mid way through 7th grade…
4. I have never been skiing or snowboarding.
5. I love being on the water more than being on land.
6. I used to wear Happy Meal boxes on my head and play the piano. (This was not last week)
7. I love quotes and motivational speakers.
8. I wouldn’t admit that I wanted to work in Extension until I was in grad school.
9. I have had the same cell phone number since 1999.
10. I drink a gallon of Gatorade every two days…Fruit Punch and Riptide Rush are my faves.
11. I know CPR and how to use an AED.
12. At 4-H camp we had fun teasing Danny “The Bathroom Nazi”…we also got him kicked out of camp.
13. I would like a tattoo…but pass out at the sight on needles.
14. I sing in my truck to the radio and into the shampoo bottle in the shower.
15. I could listen to music 24/7/365.
16. I am deathly afraid of the movie ‘Storm of the Century’ but yet I own it.
17. I refused to watch ET until I was 15.
18. I was once interested in having the Navy pay for medical school…both of those dreams died about the same time…
19. I played with Legos this past summer not knowing I would be doing that for the foreseeable future.
20. I’m working on letting go and letting God.
21. Someday I would like to publish a book.
22. I want to learn how to surf on the North Shore in Hawaii.
23. I wanted to teach so I could coach…
24. My grandma has already told me that I will have all boys when I have children.
25. For me, the journey is more important than the end result.